Here are the top things to bring:
- Extra jacket or sweater. Dress in layers so you can adjust to the weather temperatures.
- Sunblock or sunscreen. Sunglasses and a hat.
- Rubber-soled shoes or sneakers. You will be on your feet for a while so you will want to be comfortable.
- Camera equipment to capture the action and excitement.
- Rain gear (if needed).
- Lots of questions for our crew.
- We have all the fishing equipment you’ll need. We have rod and reel rentals, and free bait.
We have full galley service on all our boats that serve hot and cold foods and beverages. Our galley also sells hats, sweatshirts, binoculars, rain ponchos, and sunscreen for your whale watching adventure. On board the boat it is cash only.
Our passengers are prohibited from bringing alcohol and glass bottles on board.