Here are 10 things to expect on your deep sea fishing experience.
- You can count on an experienced, friendly crew and a professionally licensed captain. Our boats are inspected annually by the U.S. Coast Guard and feature the latest in marine navigation and fish-finding equipment.
- Relax and enjoy. Whether you are a novice or longtime fisherman, you are sure to have a good experience aboard one of our vessels.
- If you are prone to seasickness, you make want to take motion sickness pills one hour before departure. Remember you are going out on the water.
- Allow plenty of time before we depart. Our crews our punctual and leave on time.
- Listen to the instructions from the captain and crew, it will make everyone’s day more enjoyable.
- Feel free to ask lots of questions and seek help with your equipment or unhooking a fish. That’s why our crew members are there – to assist you.
- Be prepared for the boat to move around while the captain finds the best place for fishing. Most of the time the captain will anchor but there are instances , weather permitting, where the captain will “drift” for fish — he will let the wind and tide move the boat to a desired area.
- Be patient. The fish will eventually bite
- You may have your fish cleaned and filleted by the crew for a modest fee.
- Be prepared to impress your family and friends with your day’s catch.
Town Parking lots available for $1.00 an hour around the corner from our ticket booth and across the street.