Here are the top 5 things you should expect on your whale watching experience:
- Expect to have fun. Seeing these majestic creatures that summer in Cape Cod Bay and along Stellwagen Bank is an experience of a lifetime.
- Be early for your departure. You’ll want to get to our dock with time to spare to board our vessel and make yourself comfortable. Allow about 60 minutes for ticketing and boarding.
- Be sure to listen to our well-informed and experienced naturalists. They will orient you as to what to look for when on your whale watching tour.
- Relax and enjoy your tour. Our trained captains and crew have decades of experience and will provide an exceptional tour on board our safe and state-of-the-art vessels.
- On our way back to Plymouth Harbor, be sure to engage our naturalists with all your questions. There will be ample time on the journey back for extended questions.
Town Parking lots available for $1.00 an hour around the corner from our ticket booth and across the street.