To our valued customers:
We are looking forward to welcoming you aboard.
Captain John Boats is committed to maintaining the highest standards of safety and cleanliness.The following measures will be implemented to ensure the safety of passengers and crew on our vessels.
- Passengers will be required to wear a face covering.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at ticket booths, boarding platforms and on board for public use
- Crew are required to wear face masks and will be provided with a non-medical grade covering.
- The Crew will also be wearing gloves when possible.
- Crew are required to wash their hands at least every 30 minutes.
- Loading will be executed by using space marks, to allow for distancing between guests, thus avoiding crowded lines.
- Vessel capacities have been limited to provide social distancing.
- Passenger flow on the vessel will be guided to avoid crowds.
- Indoor areas will be monitored to limit the amount of people that can be inside at any one time.
- Increase frequency of disinfecting high touch surfaces including railings, doors, tables and counters.
- After each trip the vessel is cleaned again and sanitized.
The Captain John Boats fleet is flexible with expansive decks providing ample outdoor viewing space and fresh air and sufficient space for everyone to remain safely distanced. The above measures will be in place for the foreseeable future and given the fluidity of the current situation, we will continuously evaluate the best course of action to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Please also note that we are doing our part to follow CDC guidelines, as well as, keep up on important information regarding COVID symptoms. If you feel you are experiencing symptoms, we are advising that you please self quarantine for 14 days. Please refer here for more info: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html.