Discover the great whales of the North Atlantic during a Provincetown whale watching adventure! Sightings may include humpback, finback, minke, right, and pilot whales.
Whale Watch Plymouth
- Adult Ages 13+
- Senior Ages 62+
- Child Ages 4-12 | Must be accompanied by Adult
- Infant Ages 0-3 | Must be accompanied by Adult
Witness Gentle Giants in Plymouth
Our knowledgeable naturalists guide you on a four-hour experience that is educational, exciting and exhilarating. Imagine yourself within feet of some of the rarest, most graceful mammals in the world. Our whale watching excursions depart from Town Wharf in Plymouth and give you the opportunity to view sights you’ll never forget.
Join us on the journey as we head out to Cape Cod Bay and Stellwagen Bank, a marine sanctuary and one of the primary feeding grounds for humpback whales, finback whales, pilot whales, minke whales, and the endangered right whales.
- Dress warm! The temperature on the water is typically about 10 to 15 degrees cooler than on land. For more information, see our FAQ section below.
- Parking and boarding instructions are detailed in your confirmation email.
- Full galley service is available on board; please note that we are CASH ONLY for food and beverages.
- Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
Please read our FAQ page.
10 Town Wharf Plymouth, MA 02360
Be early for your departure. You’ll want to get to our dock with time to spare to board our vessel and make yourself comfortable. Allow about 60 minutes for ticketing and boarding.
For parking information, visit parkplymouth.com
For more information about parking and boarding times, please see the instructions included in your confirmation email after purchasing your tickets.