Witness some of the rarest, most graceful mammals in the world on an educational, exciting and exhilarating experience guided by our knowledgeable naturalists.
Whale Watch Provincetown
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 4-12 | Must be accompanied by Adult
- Infant Ages 0-3 | Must be accompanied by Adult
Experience an Unforgettable Whale Watching Trip in Provincetown!
Discover the great whales of the North Atlantic during a four-hour Provincetown whale watching adventure that departs only in July and August. Marine mammal sightings include humpback, finback, minke, right, and pilot whales. These majestic creatures can be up to 70 feet long and weigh 65 tons!
As we depart MacMillan Wharf, your naturalist, a professional marine biologist, provides an informative description of the whales you’re likely to see as well as commentary on the day’s activities and is available to answer any questions you might have. This program has proven to be of such outstanding educational value that it now serves as part of the science curriculum in many schools.
Enjoy the cruise on one of our two open decks or lounge in our climate-controlled cabin. Your comfort is assured with complete galley service offering food and alcoholic beverages.
- Dress warm! The temperature on the water is typically about 10 to 15 degrees cooler than on land. For more information, see our FAQ section below.
- Parking and boarding instructions are detailed in your confirmation email.
- Full galley service is available on board; please note that we are CASH ONLY for food and beverages.
- Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
Please read our FAQ page.
Located at the end of MacMillan Wharf, Provincetown, MA
For parking information visit http://www.provincetown-ma.gov/index.aspx?NID=768